Documents required at the time of registration:
- New Services:: Both LT & HT
- Completed & Signed application form along with the signed declaration in duly incorporating the Mobile & Aadhar number (Which will be treated as identity proof).
- Proof of Ownership (any of the following
- Sale deed,
- Allotment, Possession letter,
- Municipal Tax receipt,
- Gift deed,
- Will deed or any other valid document )
An indemnity bond (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper) drawn by the owner of the premises in favor of the company whereby the owner of the premises undertakes to indemnify the company of any loss causes to the company by the applicant who is the tenant / occupant of the premises) arising out of the release of service to the tenant / occupant.
Any applicant, who is not covered under (a) and (b) above , shall execute an INDEMNITY BOND (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper), indemnifying the licensee against any damages payable on account of any dispute arising out of supply of power to the premises. He shall also pay three times of Security Deposit.
- For industrial Services both HT & LT:: in addition to the 'A' above
- Should be routed through the District Single Window only
- For Group houses, Apartments, Layouts:: in addition to the 'A' above
- Proceedings and approved plan by the concerned authority.
- Documents required for all other Customer services .
- Completed & Signed application form along with the signed declaration in duly incorporating the Mobile & Aadhar number.
- Copy of the CC bill (need not be the latest). This is only to ensure the correctness of consumer number, even it is not submitted, it cannot be a ground for rejection of application.
- For Address correction and Permanent Dismantlement cases original consumer in whose name the service is released shall present .
Documents required at the time of release of service:
For all HT and Apartments services CEIG approval at the time of release of service.